Reneko AS company was founded in 1996. on the basis of Tallinn Institute of Welding and 7-th Military Shipyard of Tallinn.
Company is focused on:
- Repair & Reconditioning of marine parts and components
- Manufacturing of details and structures as per Customer specification
- Cladding and coating applications
Reneko AS is situated on 8000 m2 territory. Production facilities general area is 2350 m2. Workshop is equipped for different tasks performing. It is divided on several parts: Metal processing workshop, CNC workshop, Welding workshop.
Reneko AS activity is based on Hi-Tec processes. We are always up-to date with the latest technological advantages. Competent stuff, which consist of diplomed engineers and specialists with scientific grades, guarantees all kind of problems solving.
- Certification and approvals from marine IACS members: LR, GL, RMRS.
- Quality Management System approval certificate, according to ISO 9001, issued by LRQA.
Certificate includes welding quality approval according to ISO 3834-2.
- License for Ships building, length up to 24 m.
Short quality policy
Our main task is 100% of Customers needs satisfaction. Our main principes in this area are:
Flexible and reasonable pricing
High quality grade
Reneko AS marine and ground services are always 24h ready at our Customers service. All requests and quotations will be highly appreciated.